How to Manage Your Crossbar Account
The information below should be helpful in the event you encounter any issue with the HYH website.
- To Return to the main page of our website, click on the HYH Logo above.
Log In & Sign Up
- Use the "Log In" link to log into the website.
- Use the "Sign Up" to create an account if this is the first time you're using the site. You will receive an email to verify the new account.
- All parents who wish to receive team emails must sign up for an account. In future seasons, you will re-use your account to register your player and access other features described below
This link is available once you are signed into your account. (See below for categories available under "Dashboard"):
- This tab lists all players & team staff registered by this email account. Click on the “View Details” to see the details for each player. The View Details display has three items parents may find useful:
- Edit Player: This allows the parent to fix spelling errors of the player’s name and update their birth date if was entered incorrectly. NOTE these changes ONLY affect the player on the Club website.
- Add Parent: This feature allows the registering parent to add another parent’s email address to the player’s record. Note the parent being added will have to verify their email address when they get the email and setup an account (if they have not already set one up).
- Add Membership: This feature allows a parent to add an updated USA hockey membership to their player’s record.
- This tab allows the parents to update their account by updating their name (fix typos etc), phone #, email address and password.
- If updating an email, the parent MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. The parent will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
- If a Team Staff member (coach, manager, etc.) notices his/her name is incorrect on the Team Website, this is where the name is fixed/updated.
- This link is available once logged onto the Club website. Every player’s schedule (and parent if registered as a Team Staff member) associated with this email address will be shown on the Family Calendar display.
- Players must be registered and assigned to a team for their schedule to show up on this display. Also, if you are not the registering parent, you must have the registering parent add your email to the account associated with the child.